Ir para conteúdo
Entre para seguir isso  
psg1

[PC E O RESTO] Vampire The Masquerade : Bloodlines 2, Werewolf e outro jogo de VTM

Posts Recomendados

Paradox continues to tease its Vampire: The Masquerade game with new images

By Samuel Horti 2 hours ago

Paradox Interactive has been teasing a Vampire: The Masquerade announcement for months via an elaborate dating app alternate reality game, Tender. Today, it gave its clearest hint yet that whatever it's planning could be related to 2004's Vampire: The Masquerade—Bloodlines, releasing a series of images showing locales from the RPG.

From the images, posted on Twitter, we think we can pick out the Surfside Diner, The Ocean Hotel in flames, The Ventrue Penthouse, The Malkavian Mansion, the Nosferatu Sewers, and Fat Larry's van

@PdxInteractive
 6 h6 horas atrás
Mais
#tenderbeta things are really heating up? Is it the 21st already?

nVv584dwdUj4szniVmG3gM.jpg

asylum-jpg.10994488

D131xFFX4AAK_sl.jpg

D131kaXWsAIOGqM.jpg

D131kaeXQAInD3S.jpg

It's all pointing towards either a remake or a follow-up to Bloodlines, and Paradox promises that "something big" is coming next week during the Game Developers Conference.

Joanna reckons that, judging by the photographs, the new game could be inspired by the fifth pen and paper version of Vampire: The Masquerade, which came out at the end of last year. Stay tuned for the full announcement, due on Thursday.

Chris Avelone pode estar envolvido, reparem no "tenderly" ali...

unknown.png

Dias 21 quinta feira vem mais informações. Pode sair coisa muito boa dai.

Editado por psg1

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

RPG ESTILO VAMPIRE + JOGABILIDADE NO ESTILO DO DYING LIGHT = BELA COMPETIÇÃO PARA O CYBER2077 COMO JOGO DO ANO ANOCTE 

Apresentaram um demo para os jornalistas

Ign postou 

BLOODLINES 2 LOOKS GREAT BACKWARDS AND FORWARDS
Share. The bite is back.
BY JON RYAN

Fifteen years is a long time. We’ve gone through three presidents, ten iPhones, and games - both in terms of story and design - have evolved by leaps and bounds. When I learned that Paradox was working with Hardsuit Labs on a follow-up to 2004’s Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, I was surprised and more than a little intrigued. I got to see a lengthy live demo of the game and speak to some of its creative team before its reveal at GDC 2019, and I was thrilled to see that Bloodlines 2 looks like it might give even the biggest, most anticipated RPGs of the next few years a run for their money.

The core aspects that made up the original are still there, of course - you play as a newly-minted (or “embraced”) vampire, trying to survive the secret world of vampires, werewolves and other things that go bump in the night which you’re now a part of. Simultaneously, you’re also trying to maintain a grasp of your humanity, which can become harder and harder the more you feed on humans or give in to your newfound beastly urges. Lastly, you’ve got to manage all of this while keeping it hidden from human sight - maintaining the titular “Masquerade”  - to ensure that the world your vampiric masters have worked so hard to create isn’t suddenly thrown into chaos. So, yes - Bloodlines 2 is undoubtedly the successor to the original that it claims to be, but it definitely does not look like a game based on something from 2004, either.

Hardsuit Labs’ rendering of present-day Seattle looks great, it’s modern-gothic aesthetic creating a dreary yet vibrant world that I’m excited to explore for myself. The demo I saw took us through not only the foggy streets and alleyways of Pioneer Square, which serves as one of the game’s explorable hub areas, but down through the sewers and Seattle’s creepy underground city and - in a fun nod to the original’s opening in Santa Monica - the waterfront district, complete with a ferris wheel on one of its piers.

“The great thing about the World of Darkness IP,” according to Brian Mitsoda, Narrative Director for Hardsuit Labs (and story lead for the original Bloodlines), “is that you go to any city, and there are a thousand stories you can tell. For us, it’s looking at the struggle of our own city - of Seattle trying to look at its identity. The old, the classic idea of Seattle, and the new corporate tech side, with trillion-dollar companies. It’s changing the city right in front of our eyes, and so this came very easily to us.”

This notion of coming to terms with one’s identity is present throughout the game, but is especially prevalent when it comes to character creation and how you’ll progress through the story. At the onset, you'll be able to choose a background for your character, who they were in ther pre-vampiric life. Depending on this choice, you'll experience different alterations in the world as you explore. For example, if you choose the "Cop" background and visit a police station, there's a good chance someone on duty will recognize you. Alternatively, you could select the "Barista" background, and no one will remember you or give you a second look. The world is reactive to your character and your choices, the team says - and the effects of those choices can be far-reaching story consequences or something as simple as what pronoun NPCs refer to you with.

In another shift from the beginning of the original, Bloodlines 2 no longer starts you off as a member of a specific clan with a locked set of special abilities (aka “Disciplines”). Rather, you begin the game as what’s known as a “Thinblood,” a vampire who’s natural abilities are somewhat limited due to the dilution of their bloodline over the course of centuries.

It will be up to us as players to decide later in our adventure which clan we want to join and which Disciplines we want to learn."

“They’re kind of looked down upon in vampire society, which is kind of a bad place to start from, a vampire perspective,” says Mitsoda - but Christian Schlutter, Paradox’s lead producer on the project is quick to point out that, “from a player perspective, it offers progression. You start out small, but now you can actually grow as a vampire.”

Powers can still be obtained, but it will be up to us as players to decide later in our adventure which clan we want to join and which Disciplines we want to learn. Your starting abilities allow you to choose one of three vampiric powers that further enhance your mobility and combat effectiveness. The Chiropteran ability allows you to float, or even fly, some might say bat-like, for short to medium distances. Nebulation, the power we saw the least of but by far the one I’m most curious about, let’s you turn into mist and sneak through air ducts or surprise your enemies (or just some really unfortunate mortals), and finally there was Mentalism, which seems to basically just be another word for telekinesis - you can interact with and manipulate physical objects without actually touching them. I got a chance to see these abilities used in both traversal and combat, and I was glad to realize I didn't feel like I'd be at a disadvantage should I "choose wrongly."

Combat in Bloodlines 2, like most of the game, is almost entirely locked in first person. I primarily saw fights resolved in melee, though there was a good, gooey run with a 12-gauge in there, too - and both gunfights and fisticuffs seemed to be focused on expelling forward energy and power against your opponents. The camera will occasionally pull out to third-person - à la the rebooted Deus Ex - for select maneuvers like rolling over an enemy or scaling a wall then pouncing onto an unlucky target. According to the team, the choice was made to ensure players felt drawn into the world through their characters eyes while exploring and socializing. Third-person, they say, allows for actions that would feel uncomfortable in first, and to let players enjoy the cosmetic choices they’ll make throughout the game. Also, according to Andy Kipling (Hardsuit’s co-founder and CEO), “it looks really cool.”

For my money, though, the coolest (or, at least the most interesting) aspect that I saw of Bloodlines 2 was what it called Resonance. As a vampire, you'll have to feed to keep your vitality up. While there is a "bagged" option, according to our early-game vampire guide Dale, the obvious choice is to hunt for fresh blood. This is, as you may have expected, a massively important component to Bloodline's narrative. If you choose to survive off rats alone, so be it - but mortal humans will always offer the most bang for your buck. The only issue is that if you give in to your newfound bestial vampiric nature and feed too deeply, killing your victim (as opposed, I guess, to simply scarring them for life), you lose a part of your Humanity. It's your Humanity level that keeps you from going mad, giving in to The Beast, and turning everyone around you into human Capri-Sun pouches.

“As you build up over time, you develop an acquired taste."

All that out of the way, Resonance makes the act of choosing your victims more diverse, and feeds back into the all-important progression loop. While stalking mortals from the shadows, you can use your Heightened Senses (think vampire Detective Mode) to focus on the blood in potential nearby targets. Each person will have a certain aura, a color wrapping around them (and their delicious blood) to indicate what their current emotional state is - red for anger, violet for fear, yellow for desire and so on. This is the resonance their blood contains. When you feed on someone in a particular emotional state, you'll earn temporary buffs for abilities that correspond to that feeling. If you feed on someone who's angry, you may see a boost to your melee damage or intimidation skill. Drain someone who's feeling amorous and you'll likely find it easier to seduce or persuade people in conversation.

"Each one is aligned with different types of play styles," says Kipling, "and as you build up over time, you develop an acquired taste." These 'acquired tastes" are known as Merits, and are permanent perks that you'll earn if you continuously feed off of certain resonances. It's a mechanic that builds well on the interesting themes at play in Bloodlines 2. How am I supposed to retain my humanity, to keep control, when offered so many opportunities to become more powerful? I don't know much about the over-arching story, but it's this aspect that I think I'll find most fascinating. There's apparently a series of sidequests that focuses on the struggles of other newly-formed Thinbloods, written by Cara Ellison, that I'm looking forward to exploring - to see how my transformation stacks up against others who met a similar fate as myself.

There's a lot in Bloodlines 2 that's got me eager to see more, and I know I'm not the only one. The developers are well aware of how invested the fan community is in returning to White Wolf’s World of Darkness. “This is one of the biggest cult games ever made,” Mitsoda says, “so we know that the first question the fans are going to ask is ‘Is this really Bloodlines, or did you just slap ‘2’ on something that doesn’t feel like Bloodlines?’ And the most important thing, for us, is to say ‘No, it’s Bloodlines.'”

Based on what I've seen so far, Bloodlines 2 is every bit the worthy follow-up it could be, while also having the potential to be an excellent take on the modern RPG. I'll look forward to seeing what else is revealed along the road to its release, and what how the community, new and old, reacts.

PRE-ORDER ABERTA EM TODAS AS LOJAS (COM PREÇO DE GENTE NOS PC'S - 109 REAIS)

IMPRESSÕES DA PC GAMER

https://www.pcgamer.com/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-preview/

In Seattle, Washington, a disturbing event has taken place. On a foggy night, a group of humans are attacked by vampires, bitten, and forced to drink the blood of the supernatural creatures. It's called a Mass Embrace: the creation of a horde of new vampires, and it's highly illegal in the vampire community (and, I'd imagine, frowned upon by local law enforcement).

"The one thing we can say, we will have a good amount of clans in the main game that are really interesting, but we'll support it with more clans after launch," said Christian Schlütter, lead producer at Paradox. "And one thing that you need to write down is that every clan that we release later on will be free. We will never charge you for any clan." I wrote that down.

Along with clans, there are several factions vying for control of Seattle. "In Bloodlines 1, the main story was kind of a linear track," Schlütter said. "In this one the city is kind of divided by factions. You can work for different factions, it's going to color how you feel about certain things, it'll kind of inform the story from that faction's point of view. You can switch factions, and you can piss off factions to the point where they won't work with you anymore."

For fans wondering how long Bloodlines 2 has been in the works, it began to take shape from pretty much the earliest moment it possibly could have. 

"We started basically the day that the news broke that Paradox had acquired the World of Darkness IP," said Andy Kipling, co-founder and CEO of Hardsuit Labs, which was founded in 2015. "When our creative director Ka'ai Clooney came running into my office and was like 'Andy, we need to pitch Paradox a game.'"

STEAM ESTA COM LIVE DOS CARAS JOGANDO A DEMO, JA ENTROU NOS MAIS VENDIDOS DO STEAM COM 20 MIN DE LOJA ABERTA LOL

Puta que o pariu, ano com Ciberpunk 2077 + System shock 3 + System shock remake + Vampire 2?

party like 2004

Editado por psg1

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Os bugs avacalharam um pouco a minha experiência com o Bloodlines original, em especial a merda do chefão final. Porém enquanto funcionava, o jogo era bem bacana.

É bom ver mais jogos com esse estilo "immersive sim" sendo anunciados, ainda mais depois do Deus Ex e os jogos da Arkane não terem vendido o esperado nessa geração.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

os caras precisavam de uns 4-5 meses a mais de desenvolvimento mas N motivos fizeram com que eles lançassem ali (activision, licenças, no fim das contas saiu poucos dias antes do half life 2 lol). O mais foda foi a equipe dando suporte ao jogo mesmo depois do estúdio ter sido dissolvido e todo mundo desempregado.

no mais:

Vampire: The Masquerade—Bloodlines 2 will support ray tracing, DLSS, and mods
By Paul Lilly 5 minutes ago

Good new for GeForce RTX owners.

When Vampire: The Masquerade—Bloodlines 2 releases next year, it will close out more than a decade of waiting for fans of the first game who have been hoping for a sequel. It's coming. And when it does, it will support real-time ray tracing and DLSS, the two standout of features of Nvidia's GeForce RTX graphic cards.

"We can announce that Nvidia is the official graphics partner for Vampire: The Masquerade—Bloodlines 2, meaning that we will work closely with Paradox to integrate real-time ray tracing effects and performance-enhancing DLSS technology, to deliver the best possible experience for PC gamers," Nvidia said.

Of course, missing from that announcement is whether RTX features will be available on day-of-launch or added in a post-launch patch. We presume the former, given that 2020 is still a long ways off, but can't say for sure—we've reached out to Nvidia for clarification and will update this article when we hear back.

RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU...
Support for RTX features has been slowly rolling out. There are far more games that have not implemented real-time ray tracing and/or DLSS support than those that have, though hopefully by 2020, RTX will have extended its reach to a plethora of additional games. And of course, ray tracing via DXR will also work (slowly) on Nvidia's GTX cards by then.

@ETPC1  · 12h
Replying to @VtM_Bloodlines
Custom engine? Can we mod the hell out of this bad boy?

@VtM_Bloodlines 
Bloodlines 2 will indeed support mods!

3:12 AM - Mar 22, 2019

In addition to RTX features, Paradox confirmed on Twitter that Bloodlines 2 will support mods. It's a bit of welcome news, even if not surprising—there are various mods available for the first Bloodlines games, including an unofficial patch that fixes a bunch of bugs.

There is no precise release date for Bloodlines 2 yet, just that it's coming out in 2020. However, we did get a chance preview the game in a 30-minute demo. Check it out here.

to com o boleto da preorder da versão full olhando aqui...

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
3 horas atrás, Minato disse:

vai precisar ter jogado o 1 pra entender algo?

O primeiro é evento canone nesta sequencia, mas não é uma continuação direta.

Vale a jogada até hoje só pelo enredo. Imho é o jogo mais bem escrito de todos os tempos em questão de roteiro, simples assim e sem superlativos. Mas jogue como walk simulator (easy, evitando briga e abusando do que é quebrado no combate) porque o combate é bem fraco. 

no minimo deve ter uma referencia ou outra, mas nada muito preso

ps:

Editado por psg1

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

tou chorando caras pqp, joguei demais redemption e bloodlines, não gostei do teaser mas as impressões do jornalista me deixaram mais feliz.

Estava esperando um remake do bloodlines, mas um bloodlines 2 não me soa tão mal agora.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Vampire: The Masquerade—Bloodlines' composer returned for Bloodlines 2
By Jody Macgregor 3 hours ago

Rik Schaffer's involvement was confirmed by a fan over email.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Espero que o suporte a mods seja impecável, bloodlines sempre teve uma comunidade muito dedicada (lol se pans estão lançando mods e patches para bloodlines ate hoje) e isso vai fazer toda a diferença no fim, torço para que consigam transmitir a mesma ambientação que o bloodlines tinha, ler que o cara que fez a primeira trilha sonora está no bote é um passo grande nesta direção. Estou com uma espectativa colossal para este game, sei que é burriçe fazer isso, mas não consigo conter.

Jogo lindo, WoD lindo, tudo lindo

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Gameplay desse jogo na época era um aborto, fora os bugs pesados que ele tinha.

O que salvava era o roteiro e a ambientação que era espetaculares.

Eu daria um 7-8 pra esse jogo em 2004.  Se tivesse boa jogabilidade era um 9+ fácil. Vou ficar de olho mas sem muito hype porque devem cagar na jogabilidade.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

nyNDkid.jpg

Rs... bem "in time" esse tópico. Eu estava lendo alguns dos novos livros da quinta edição. Joguei muito V:tM na adolescência. Era "o" rolê do final de semana, hahaha. Que época.

Mas infelizmente as boa memórias acabam por aí.

Minha decepção com os jogos (PC) do V:tM começaram a seguir a mesma linha do Dragon Age: começaram com um jogo arrebatador de terceira pessoa, estratégico, V:tM Redemption e Dragon Age: Origins, e descambaram para algo completamente diferente depois que em nada lembravam os originais. 

Os diálogos do Bloodlines eram bem bacanas, mas simplesmente não rola de desconsiderar toda a parte ruim do jogo só por causa disso. Um filme ruim com uma trilha sonora foda vai continuar sendo um filme ruim, porque não é isso que é o principal.

Perdi as contas de quantas vezes eu reinstalei o Redemption - adorava a história se desenrolando desde a idade média até os dias atuais, as disciplinas, os clãs, a ambientação. A jogabilidade, exatamente como eu imaginava que fosse no tabuleiro, transposta para o jogo live action no PC era o que me mantinha preso nele, junto com a boa história. Um jogo tão bom que eu acho que conseguiria rejogá-lo até hoje. O mesmo não consigo dizer do Bloodlines.

Digo mais, o universo World of Darkness da White Wolf daria um excelente - e foda - MMO. É uma pena não haver estúdios interessados.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
37 minutos atrás, Seth Angel disse:

Digo mais, o universo World of Darkness da White Wolf daria um excelente - e foda - MMO. É uma pena não haver estúdios interessados.

A ideia original da paradox era essa... pela graça de deus abandonaram essa ideia

a pcgamer desse mês deve trazer info a rodo do jogo.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Um World of Darkness MMO estava em desenvolvimento pelo estúdio do Eve Online, mas acabou cancelado há alguns anos.

Depois disso a Paradox comprou a White Wolf e há planos para vários jogos no universo. Além do Bloodlines 2, também anunciaram o Werewolf: The Apocalypse. mas acho que não mostraram nada ainda.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

E O REDEMPTION QUE SAIU ANTES DESSE E BOM?

LEMBRO QUE VI NUM DOS ESPECIAIS DE E3 DO STARGAME E PARECIA INTERESSANTE 

PARECE TER ENVELHECIDO MAL PRA CARALHO

Editado por Rare

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

tem gente que gosta bastante desse redemption, mas nem na época me chamou muita atenção

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Jogão na época. História boa e clássica. O charme do Redemption é que ele realmente consegue ser um RPG em terceira pessoa com uma party de até 4 e com elementos de Diablo e Dungeon Siege clássicos ao mesmo tempo sem se parecer nada com eles. A história é típica aventura de um RPG de mesa, sem muitas firulas: começa na idade média e vai até os dias atuais.

Mas pra apreciar o Redemption é realmente necessário um pouco de conhecimento do jogo original, de mesa. Ter jogado um pouco o Vampire: The masquerade pelo menos. Saber o que é um Tzimice, um príncipe, um antedeluviano ou a própria Máscara, ter uma ideia geral sobre as disciplinas e já ter visto uma ficha de personagem antes.

Editado por Seth Angel

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
6 horas atrás, Seth Angel disse:

Mas pra apreciar o Redemption é realmente necessário um pouco de conhecimento do jogo original, de mesa. Ter jogado um pouco o Vampire: The masquerade pelo menos. Saber o que é um Tzimice, um príncipe, um antedeluviano ou a própria Máscara, ter uma ideia geral sobre as disciplinas e já ter visto uma ficha de personagem antes.

Falando nisso, o zumzumzum fortíssimo desse bloodlines 2 é que ele vai sair baseado na quinta versão do vampiro a mascara que saiu a pouco tempo.

psg que lembra até hoje que na lendária gamersbook de Final Fantasy 7 veio um puta apêndice legal de vampiro a mascara explicando toda a mitologia no do universo.

Editado por psg1

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Hahahaha. A quinta edição tá massa demais. E com um apelo forte pelos "thin bloods" (os ex-Caitifs) da terceira edição. 

Eu vou jogar de toda forma (apesar de detestar jogos em primeira pessoa) só pela nostalgia mesmo. Já vai valer.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Olha, ainda bem que isso nunca saiu do papel, seria difícil demais transmitir a profundidade do WoD em um jogo MMO onde quase ninguém faria um role play digno. Seria uma bagunça da porra, imaginem só, isso sem contar as limitações técnicas que um estilo MMO traz... Muito trabalho para um resultado mediano, no máximo.

Prefiro que foquem num single player lindo de tecnologia de ponta no que diz respeito a Engine gráfica, com trama linda, liberdade de gameplay e ambientação e personagens cremosos, e é claro, MODS porra.

Editado por Seu_Madruga

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

ta de ótimo tamanho principalmente porque o original vale umas 2-3 runs pelos diferentes clans

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

o primeiro foi uma das biriba q mais curti na vida

os bugs a propria comunidade foi lançando patchs pra arrumar depois q a desenvolvedora faliu

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
Entre para seguir isso  

Informação Importante

Ao utilizar este site, você está automaticamente concordando com os nossos Termos de Uso e regras..