Ir para conteúdo
Cyco

Soul Calibur VI [19/10/2018]

Posts Recomendados

Vai ter barra de super, só não sei pra que servirá;

Tela de seleção tem 20 personagens;

Voltaram com os golpes específicos em descendência em pulos, base da maioria dos mixups de SC 2 e 3.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Falam que programar pro Switch é mais complicado. Como quem disse foi a Lab Zero (caras do Skullgirls e Indivisible) eu acredito. Ainda assim, acho que pra qualquer empresa dessas maiores, essa dificuldade é bem irrelevante. Agora que o Switch tem controle arcade, acho que é obrigação todo jogo de luta sair pra ele tmb.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Segundo o produtor:

GC: Is there any chance of a Switch version, so we can have Link again? [Link was the guest character in the GameCube version of SoulCalibur II – GC]

MO: SoulCalibur VI development started more than three years ago. And nobody knew anything about Switch back then. So, as a matter of fact we are not working on Switch, as of now. But of course, personally, I’m interested in the platform. So if the Unreal Engine can adapt to Switch, and evolve itself, then maybe the possibility will be more.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/18/soulcalibur-vi-hands-on-preview-and-interview-we-want-to-realise-the-feel-good-factor-7167281/?ito=cbshare

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Falam que programar pro Switch é mais complicado. Como quem disse foi a Lab Zero (caras do Skullgirls e Indivisible) eu acredito.

Likewise, um monte de outros indies lançando ótimos jogos diferem dessa opinião. Pode ser o simples caso de zona de conforto. Vish tem que fazer algo diferente alem de copy paste (sabe esse raciocínio EA de ser?). Esses caras são do tipo que quando resolverem levantar os traseiros gordos do sofá e programar pro outro vão dizer (ou não...) "estavamos enganados quanto ao Switch! com as novas atualizações ficou bem fácil programar". E muitos acreditarão que foi só isso mesmo. Logo tu, Lucs.

Segundo o produtor:

GC: Is there any chance of a Switch version, so we can have Link again? [Link was the guest character in the GameCube version of SoulCalibur II – GC]

MO: SoulCalibur VI development started more than three years ago. And nobody knew anything about Switch back then. So, as a matter of fact we are not working on Switch, as of now. But of course, personally, I’m interested in the platform. So if the Unreal Engine can adapt to Switch, and evolve itself, then maybe the possibility will be more.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/18/soulcalibur-vi-hands-on-preview-and-interview-we-want-to-realise-the-feel-good-factor-7167281/?ito=cbshare

Esse post reflete o que eu penso. Bastava esses caras da Lab Zero dizerem a mesma coisa.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Então ao que tudo indica, donos de Switch só vão ter que esperar um pouco mais até a rapaziada saber como programar pro console.

Botem Shulk e Marth também.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Esses vários indies falaram algo ou só pelo fato de lançarem quer dizer que não é mais complicado? Fazer algo diferente além do copy paste em programação já é mais trampo, mas dentro desse "mais complicado" envolve vários fatores além do que estamos falando aqui (programar).

mas pode ficar tranquila Sailor, não precisa começar com suas teorias de conspiração:

http://www.indivisiblegame.com/2017/06/01/indivisible-coming-nintendo-switch/

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

What if Geralt was going to step out of the @witchergame for the very first time to make an appearance in one of the upcoming games later this year? pic.twitter.com/dMTn1Im6HD

— Marcin Momot (@Marcin360) March 6, 2018

Olha a bomba

GERALD OF RIVIA E HENRY OF SKALITZ 

Editado por psg1

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Soul Calibur VI

• The full roster as far as they knew will be 22 characters at launch with 6 more as DLC (their information was admitted to be around a month old, which they mentioned something of later as to something that did change since they last knew)

• Some specific characters they knew about included Hwang, Talim, Grøh's adoptive father is named Friderich, Maxi's lover named Jacker (whom I leaked information about previously but did not know his name), and Roronoa Zoro from the One Piece anime/manga as the guest character.

• 3 of the 6 DLC characters they knew about included Zasalamel, Cervantes, and that there would be a female guest character in the pack, which they mentioned the Zasalamel as DLC plans obviously changed last month. I had leaked on 8WayRun that the rumblings I was hearing about him is that he was being changed to being a launch roster character last month as well. Then he was revealed yesterday, confirming that he did.

As I said, I'm currently in the process of trying to confirm any of this that's super specific like Jacker being the name of Maxi's lover, and if Friderich is the name of Grøh's father for instance. Anyways, just like EVERYTHING else from this person who messaged this information, take it with huge a grain of salt because this SCVI info IS NOT FROM MY MAIN SOURCE aka the one who's been right on the money with this game so far. I am trying to see if any of this stuff lines up with my main source's info or if they can see if any of what this new person claims to have heard is legit.

Which I did get a response back from when speaking with my main SCVI source about this SCVI info I was randomly "gifted":

"They know about Grøh's father, which shows they have some info right and 22 Characters sounds about right, but I was under the impression it was going to be 24 on launch. I did say Hwang had WAAAAYYY more chance of making it in over Yunseong to you. His SC6 info while I can't confirm it does sound believable. I would just call it a rumor for now though and not confirmed. I can't say anything about the Guest Character either, but I feel like I have seen something about Zoro in relation to this game. I wasn't told the name of Grøh's dad yet, even if he was just an adoptive father or not."

So it's up in the air. Please, like everything else here from this supposed former employee, take with a grain of salt as said since my proven source can't confirm anything just yet. For now, it's a curious rumor for the time being that we'll have to see play out unless my main SCVI source comes back to me with anything that can outright confirm or deny any of this SCVI info.

One thing that was peculiar to me about this is that IF this disgruntled former employee's information is true, is this "Friderich" meant to be Frederick aka Siegfried's father? That would make Grøh Siegfried's brother. Not by blood since Grøh is the adoptive son as mentioned, but that's a very interesting monkey wrench thrown into the story now.... 

Roronoa Zoro.....

:semata:

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

porra 6 dlc ?

e um deles vai ser o Cervantes?

e tipo colocar o Ryu como DLC FDP de namco

qtos personagens tinha o SC3 , 2 e 4 antes dessa palhacada de DLC ?

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

sc 3 teve 24 personagens, so que abrir mais 18 , maior skin acho

sc4 teve 24 ma abrindo chegava a 34

ta pedindo para piratearem essa namco ta loco

cervantes como DLC

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Ta lindo. Podia sair com 40 bonecos que o jogo não ia vender mais, só ia sair mais caro pra fazer e mais desequilibrado.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Soon, Voldo and Geralt will meet outside my dreams
By Adam Smith on March 14th, 2018 at 5:44 pm

CD Projekt Red don’t have to do much to capture the internet’s attention. Remember when they beeped? That was a good day.

Today is also a good day. No beeps or boops or any other sound effects have emerged from the witchy cyberpunkers, but a new chronicle of Geralt’s adventures has appeared on the official Witcher twitter feed.

“Kaer Morhen’s old stones have witnessed many battles… Once more they’ll feel the sting of sparks as blades collide… Check back tomorrow.”

What could it mean? Well, it probably refers to an official Soul Calibur reveal. It almost definitely does.

I wasn’t here when my colleagues decided it’d be fun to speculate about Soul Calibur characters. I’d have suggested Gordon Freeman, simply to steel myself against the eventual dismay that I feel when the Soul Calibur Steam page goes live, complete with crowbar and HEV suit DLC. Not that I really care. Darth Vader and Link appeared in Soul Calibur back in the day, and I really enjoyed making Voldo grind his claws and crotch against their faces. It’s always fun to see your fan-fiction coming to life.

And I’ll grind my Voldo against Geralt as well. Nobody will be able to stop me. It’ll be reality soon, that wild dance that transcends history and the world, because if tomorrow’s reveal isn’t a Soul Calibur cameo from the old white wolf, I’ll slap on a wig, head down to the local dungeon and re-enact the damn scene myself. They’ve got a very good Voldo on staff.

The wording doesn’t quite match the gleeful exuberance of the Soul Calibur announcers, who says things like, “A hero desires a sword, and a sword desires truth”, but those colliding blades and the idea of battles reborn is in keeping with Soul Calibur’s tone. Geralt, then, and a Kaer Morhen stage. That’ll do it.

Vem geraldão... sua banheira em kaer morhen o espera

Editado por psg1

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Sempre soube... agora tragam Henry de Skalitz para a serie.

Faz tempo que nao jogo SC, mas Henry como um personagem de parry/contra ataque encaixaria direitinho nesse universo

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Faz tempo que nao jogo SC, mas Henry como um personagem de parry/contra ataque encaixaria direitinho nesse universo

Parry já é uma mecânica base do jogo, igual tekken.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora

Informação Importante

Ao utilizar este site, você está automaticamente concordando com os nossos Termos de Uso e regras..