Ir para conteúdo
psg1

[PC]Star Citizen - Squadron 42

Posts Recomendados

Compiei ipsis literis do topico da neogaf pq a historia é bem revirada

credito aos autores...

CIG_GAMES_CORP.png

Chris Roberts is working on a new game!

At 10am Eastern, http://robertsspaceindustries.com changed it's countdown to... a new countdown! Except this time, you can log in (Or "Activate") with the code "42", which gets you this message from Chris:

Quote:
FROM THE CHAIRMAN:
Welcome!

If you’ve made it here, you probably know who I am. Maybe you have heard of Wing
Commander and its sequels, or perhaps Strike Commander, Privateer or Freelancer.

If not, you’re still welcome!

I grew up making video games. I sold my first game at the age of 13 and created Wing
Commander when I was 21. But 10 years ago, at the height of my career I took a break. Not
because I stopped loving or playing games but because I had become frustrated with the
limits of the technology at the time to realize my vision.

I decided to pursue my desire to create detailed worlds and tell sophisticated stories in
film.

I always said the moment I became interested in making games again was when I was going
to come back.

With the power of today’s computers and the reach of the internet I finally feel I have
the tools to build the connected experience that I always dreamed of. A world that would
be more satisfying and richer than any film I could work on.

With films you tell stories but with games you create worlds.

If you’ve played my games, you’ll know that’s what I love to do.

I’m here to tell you that I have been working on something for just under a year,
something that embraces everything that my past games stood for but takes it to the next
level.

I hope you’ll be as excited by it as I am.

My new endeavor is still in its early stages but I invite you to take the journey with
me.

If you register below you’ll become an insider that will not only give you early access
to the game’s website and forums, but you will also get the opportunity for rewards and
privileges that no one else will get. It’s my way of showing how important your early
involvement and support is.

The full announcement will be at 10am Eastern Standard Time (UTC -5) on the 10th day of
the 10th month of this year.

My name is Chris Roberts.

And if you would indulge me I would like to create a world for you.

TL;DR - Create Worlds with Chris Roberts!

Go sign up at the Roberts Space Industries site, and you'll get access to the RSI site, which includes; a golden ticket, the forums, Time Capsule (story/universe background), RSI Museum (history on Chris and his projects), and the Comm Link (news section). There are also sections which we aren't allowed access to yet; Engineering, Project, Holoviewer, and Galactopedia.

carrier-concept-art.jpg

Edit: If anyone is interested in having a less tainted version of the image, the CloudImperium site links to the TIFF of the background, which is neat, because the TIFF still has the layers for the Logo in there. Unfortunately, there already appears to be JPEG compression on the tiff, so it won't look a ton better. Either way, here's an un-logo'ed version.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Seu navegador é o Chrome?

sim :(

a formatação ta toda zuada... e to meio sem tempo para arrumar

ilucideme que arrumo dps

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Wing Commander (IV) foi provavelmente o melhor game da minha infância, como queria um game desses com a tecnologia atual.

Seria must buy no primeiro dia

Edit: Mark Hamill está ainda mais envolvido em games hj, ele poderia voltar a atuar :P

Editado por grun

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

clica com o direito e seleciona "Colar como texto sem formatação" (ou CTRL+Shift+V). Sempre fiz isso e nunca deu problema, se o texto tiver imagens é só coloca-las separadamente.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

MY GOD!!!!!!!!

Ja me vi perseguindo o Sathanas pelos confins do universo (edit: ou não ja que é f2p mmo, ja tou puto de vespera)

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

O gráfico é datado (década de 90). No gog.com tá vendendo alguns (acho que 2), o WC IV foi o último que joguei e na época foi genial, terminava e começava de novo... se não me engano tinham mais que um final, lembro que dependendo das suas ações a história seguia caminhos diferentes

A história era legal, havia liberdade no deck para escolher/personalizar a nave que iria utilizar nas missões, podia interagir com os outros integrantes da federação conversando com eles, tinha CGs com atores reais, ah, você joga com o Luke Skywalker rsrs

Ainda tenho a caixa e os CDs em casa rsrs

http://www.gog.com/e...rice_of_freedom

What's cool about it:

• This version of Wing Commander™ 4: The Price of Freedom features DVD-quality cutscenes.
  • Arguably the best installment of the Wing Commander series and one of the best space sims of all time.
  • Enthralling and believable story, accompanied by great gameplay and fantastic orchestrated music.
  • Hours of masterfully directed full-motion video with actors such as Mark Hamill and Malcolm McDowell.

Editado por grun

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

TAKE MA MONEY!!!!

É muita master race pro meu gosto mermao

detalhe que da pra ver o piloto da nave que explode :lolmor:

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Star Citizen system requirements, modding and potential microstransactions detailed

Comments 9 Marsh Davies at 12:29pm October 17 2012

Star Citizen, the new space game from Wing Commander-creator Chris Roberts, has released a new FAQ which reveals the estimated system specs for the game, clarifies how modding will work – it is, in fact, highly encouraged – and what sort of things may be purchasable via microtransaction. Many of the other questions within the FAQ have already been covered in our substantial Star Citizen preview of the game, but it’s good to hear Chris Roberts clarify the fine print on a few points.

The game is two years away, and is underpinned by CryEngine 3, so needless to say the minimum system requirements are far from puny, with only cutting edge tech being able to make the game soar:

Minimum:

Dual core CPU

GTX 460

4GB of system memory

Recommended:

i7 2500, 2600, 2700

GTX 670 or better

When it comes to mods, the FAQ stresses how open to modding the game will be:

“Players will be given full control of their game! When operating private servers, players will be able and encouraged to mod the game. It doesn’t stop there, though: we hope to institute a ‘mod approval’ process that will allow the best of the best player created ships and other additions to be integrated into the central persistent world as well.”

The FAQ also clarifies payment: a single, one-off purchase of the initial game will suffice. There will be no monthly fee. “Some in-game items may be available as microtransactions,” the FAQ goes on to say, “but we will NEVER sell anything that can’t be acquired through honest (and fun!) gameplay.

Reassuring. So reassuring in fact, that players are throwing money at the project in huge numbers. In the last five days Star Citizen has scooped up an additional $500,000 in funding, taking it half way to its target of $2,000,000 with 23 days left to go. 9,961 prospective pilots have pledged at the time of writing.

Head over to the Roberts Space Industries website for more details, or take a look at our Star Citizen screenshot gallery to examine the imagination fuelling the project.

O PIOR DE TUDO É SENTIR UMA VONTADE IMENSA DE PAGAR 60 DOLETAS NUM JOGO QUE TA PARA SAIR SÓ NO FINAL DE 2014...

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

quem quer sentir o gostinho do genero eu sugiro tanto o freespace 2 (que tem uns mods otimos para deixar o jogo atual) ou o freelancer de 2003

Chris Roberts' Star Citizen Launches Kickstarter

Overwhelming interest shut down site, fans ask for Kickstarter.

by Anthony Gallegos OCTOBER 18, 2012

Announced a little more than one week ago, Wing Commander creator Chris Roberts' next game Star Citizen has already generated a lot of interest (read our initial impressions and see the first gameplay trailer). After initially launching a crowd-funding option at Roberts' own site, which has already raised over a million dollars, a deluge of traffic made it so the "program simply collapsed leaving thousands of would-be pledgers and supporters on the outside looking in for days," said today's press release. Thus today Roberts has decided to launch a Kickstarter campaign in addition to his own site's funding option, with the goal of raising an additional $500,000.

Speaking about the decision, Roberts stated the following:

It is all about giving our fans the opportunity to choose the platform and payment provider they feel the most comfortable with. We asked whether they wanted Kickstarter as an option and they spoke! Between Kickstarter and the original site, which supports Paypal and major credit cards, I believe we have the tools in place to make everyone feel comfortable in backing this game. I would also like to take a moment to thank the great people at Kickstarter. They were quick to offer help and have been great as we put together a solution.

Roberts emphasized in the release that "nothing has changed," and wants players who have already donated to know that regardless of how you decided to pay, or if you pay now via Kickstarter, everyone will have their information tied to a Roberts Space Industries account. All of the reward tiers are the same too, with one exception coming in the form of a $5 option for people who have already donated on Roberts' site. This option grants a special, "Electro Skin Hull Enhancement module. This is an upgrade package that players will be able to buy in game that allows ship owners to switch their hull appearance at a flick of a switch."

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

wow esse jogo tá muito bonito, admito que nunca terminei um wing commander, sempre acabava me dispersando e perdendo interesse, mas vamos ver como vai ficar.

eles disseram se vão incluir suporte ao 'oculus rift'? deve ser bacana entrar em cockpit mode com aquele VR display, aliás, isso me empolgou pra next-gen muito mais do que aquele controle do wii-u

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Cara eu peguei uma 7970 usada perfeitinha OC edition dual fan por R$1060. Não vou falar q é baratinho, claro, mas tá em conta.

Minimum:

Dual core CPU

GTX 460

4GB of system memory

Recommended:

i7 2500, 2600, 2700

Não existe i7 2500...

o jogo vai ter suporte a hyperthreading???

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora

• Visualizando este tópico:   0 membros online

Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

Informação Importante

Ao utilizar este site, você está automaticamente concordando com os nossos Termos de Uso e regras..